Starting Statistics on 08/30/2014
- Weight: 155 Pounds (took 0.6 pounds off during my stabilizing week)
- Body Fat %: 25.1% (took 0.7% off during my stabilizing week)
- BMI: 24.3
- Predicted Weight from MyFit.nessP.al: 140 Pounds (targeting 1.5 pounds per week)
Goals for the Next 10 Weeks (Ending 11/22/2014)
- Weight: 143 Pounds
- Body Fat %: 23%
- BMI: 22.4
- Push-ups: 90
- Sit-ups: 53
- Mile Run Time: 7:26
Week Ending 11/22/2014
- Week 11 Statistics
- Weight: 144.6 Pounds
- Pounds Lost or Gained: 0.8 Pounds lost since last week, but only 0.4 pounds since the low (145 pounds) two weeks ago
- Body Fat %: 22.8%
- Body Fat % Lost or Gained: 0.6% Lost
- BMI: 22.6
- Workout Days (goal is 6 days): 5 Days
- Time Spent Being Active: 5 Hours 21 Minutes
- Average Number of Steps Per Day: 13,600 Steps
- Sunday – Paleo meatballs
- Monday – Beet soup (from our frozen stash) and 2 meatballs from last night
- Tuesday – Butternut squash soup (from our frozen stash)
- Wednesday – Chicken tortilla soup, shrimp and avocado skewers
- Thursday – Curry bison burgers
- Friday – Curry bison burgers and Brussels sprouts and mushrooms
- Saturday – Free Night
- Sunday – None – Rest Day – 12,300 Steps
- Monday – Treadmill running (40 minutes), strength training (37 minutes) – 17,200 Steps
- Tuesday – Treadmill running (52 minutes) – 17,100 Steps
- Wednesday – Strength training (47 minutes), INSAN.ITY core (8 minutes) – 8,600 Steps
- Thursday – INSA.NITY (57 minutes) – 13,400 Steps
- Friday – Treadmill running (41 minutes), strength training (39 minutes) – 17,700 Steps
- Saturday – None – Celebration Day – 8,900 Steps
- Notes and findings:
- It’s going to be really hard to hit 143 pounds… at this point, I’m shooting for 144
- I signed my husband and myself up for an 8 mile run in the snow in 2.5 weeks. Hell yes! We actually ran it many, many years ago and it was one of the most memorable runs of my entire life – fresh crunchy snow under our feet, bald eagles flying above us, a high sun over a freezing day. It was pure solitude, so I’m hoping for that again.
- It’s only Tuesday morning and I am 145.4 pounds and 23.0% body fat. Here we go!
- We’ve been watching “Under the D.ome” at night and I quickly realized that time was being wasted when I could be doing resistance bands while watching. Two nights down, a season and a half of episodes to go!
- I had 2 martinis to celebrate my friend’s birthday on Wednesday night. I know the damage it may do, but it was worth it.
- I took photos in case we don’t get them done this weekend. I can see improvement since 5 weeks ago!
- Final stats up tomorrow!