Week 2 Statistics (Ending 01/19/16)
- Weight: 144.4 pounds
- Gained 1.0 pounds from week 1, but still 0.2 under starting weight
- Body Fat %: 21.7%
- Gained 0.2% from week 1, but still 0.9% under starting percentage
- Time Spent Being Active (>= 6 hours): 7 Hours 15 Minutes
- Miles Run: 7.13 Miles
- Number of Runs (>=3 runs a week): 2 Runs
- Days within Calorie Goals per MFP (1390): 4 days
- Wednesday – Chisel Agility (38:00); Fire 45 (45:00); 10 Min Chisel Abs (10:00)
- Thursday – Ran 3.0 miles (33:00); Walked 0.33 miles (5:00)
- Friday – Rest
- Saturday – 10 Hammer Abs, 10 Chisel Abs
- Sunday – Hammer Conditioning (30:00); Chisel Balance (38:00); Chisel Agility (34:00)
- Monday – Total Body Hammer (43:00); 10 Min Hammer Abs (12:00); HIIT 20 (19:00)
- Tuesday – Hammer Power (38:00); Master Cardio (17:00); Ran 3.15 miles in 31:35; Walked 0.65 miles in 10:00; Chisel Abs (10:00); Ab Challenge (1:30)
- We went on vacation for the weekend (Th-Sat) which was great timing because my shoulder was on fire from Hammer Max ISO Strength. That meant a lot of work had to be made up after 3 days of H&C resting, and I got it done by Sunday afternoon!
- I ate like crap on vacation. I’ll be undoing that for a few weeks in the body fat department
- Somehow still getting over 10,000 steps a day even on days spent in the car for 3 hours – my activity level is high right now
- Weight the day after vacation was 144.4 – not terrible given the lack of exercise for a few days!
- Weight started creeping up on Monday and I honestly don’t know why
- Not thrilled with the weight gain and body fat % gain, but I did take 3 days off, so what do I expect?
- According to simple calculations, I gained 0.5 pounds of fat, and 0.5 pounds of everything else
- Picture of the Week:
- Progress Photos (Week 0; Week 2):
- The Week’s Workouts:
2 thoughts on “H&C Challenge – Week 2”
Your visual progress is so awesome!
Thank you! The program is bad ass!!!