Week 3 Statistics (Ending 01/26/16)
- Days within Calorie Goals per MFP (1390): 5 days
- Time Spent Being Active (>= 6 hours): 7 Hours 14 Minutes
- Miles Run: 3.65 Miles
- Number of Runs (>=3 runs a week): 1 Run
- Body Fat %: 21.8% (up 0.2% from last week, still down 0.8% from day 1)
- Weight: 143 pounds (down 1.6 pounds from day 1)
- Wednesday – 21Df Cardio (29:00); Ab challenge (2:00)
- Thursday – Max Hammer Strength (36:00); 10 Minute Hammer Abs (12:00); Ab challenge (6:00); HIIT/Fire 30 (31:00)
- Friday – Chisel Abs (10:00); 5:00 of Hammer Abs
- Saturday – 21 DFX Supreme Power Strength (31:00); PiYo Sweat (35:00); Hammer Abs + challenge (14:00)
- Sunday – ISO Strength Chisel (35:00); Chisel Agility (38:00); Chisel Abs + challenge (12:00)
- Monday – Chisel Balance (40:00); Hammer Plyo (25:00)
- Tuesday – Max Hammer Strength (36:00); Ran 3.3 miles in 31:32; Walked 0.35 miles in 5:10
- And on day 2 of this week, I’m at 142.4 pounds. Why couldn’t that have happened when I weighed in yesterday? GAH!
- Nutrition is pretty on point this week in regards to calories. I need to get more fruits and veggies in though
- Prepped 4 salads for my husband and me on Thursday night for Friday and weekend lunches – it felt good to make those mid-week instead of just on Sunday!
- My right shoulder is in serious pain – took Friday off unexpectedly
- Planning out into spring, I’m thinking of starting a 4-week Chisel program followed by a 4-week Hammer program after this one wraps up and it would run from Mar 2 – April 30
- I’ve lightened my running due to my shoulder and new plans to run a half marathon in July, with training starting 5/1. I will still run with this challenge, but the mileage goals will kick in in March when I change programs
- Picture of the Week:
- I’ve been pretty down lately with a sad shoulder that has stopped weight lifting and most intense workouts for a few days, but as I walked by the mirror two days into taking it easier, I caught a glimpse of this, and remembered that I didn’t build this body in 2 days, and I won’t lose it in two days. Perspective (and awesome lighting, for the win!)!
- The Week’s Workouts:
5 thoughts on “H&C Challenge – Week 3”
Wow! You are so toned!
Sorry about your shoulder. Thar stinks. I hope you can find ways around it. Congrats on your progress!
My tendonitis kicked in on Monday in my knee and i haven’t run since Sunday. Sooooo sad.
Thank you. It’s such a tender issue, my shoulder. It seems better but we all know that that’s when you hurt it again!
I saw you’re running a half soon. Yay for you!!!!!
Sent from my Windows Phone ________________________________
I missed the part about your tendonitis. That stinks – I’m sorry. Joints are scary things – they can decide to quit in an instant!
Dude, you are a hard body!! I am so proud of you for sticking with it this past year and a half. Your progress is seriously inspiring!
Thanks! It’s been a lot of fun seeing what all I can do. I have never looked like this before, and never thought I could. It takes work, but it’s worth it and its a fun hobby!