I’m super excited to drop 7 pounds – it is time to get this done! Racing season is here and I don’t want to be running 13.1 miles over and over again at 157 pounds – ugh! 150 pounds will be a much more comfortable weight to carry for that kind of mileage!
Goals for these 7 Weeks (actually 6.5 weeks since I weighed in on a Tuesday):
- Finish on 05/25/2018 with a body weight loss of 7 pounds or more (minimum target weight is 150 pounds)
- I am targeting a loss of 1.5% or more of body fat as reported on my scale
- I want to see major changes in my physique since I’ve been there before and know I can look a lot better
- Complete 6+ hours a week of dedicated exercise
- Run 4 times a week at minimum (following my trusty 6-week half marathon training plan)
- Lift or do weight training at least 3 days a week
- Use Core De Force for strength training and additional cardio
- Do abdominal work at least 4 days a week
- Stay within daily net calorie goal of 1200 calories at least 6 days a week
- Report into My Fitness Pal daily (478 day streak already!)
Starting Statistics on 04/17/2018 (A Tuesday – not the typical Friday)
- Weight: 157.0 pounds
- Body Fat %: 24.7%
- BMI: 24.6
- Natural Waist: 29.5 inches
- Belly Button: 33 inches
- Hips: 37.5 inches
- Chest: 35.25 inches
The Workout Plan:
There will be 4 runs a week, per my training plan. On days I don’t run, I will do Core De Force (CDF) for cardio and CDF for strength training. On run days, if I decide to add some weight lifting, I’ll do that with free weights or the weight machine. Any supplemented cardio will be CDF workouts because they do incorporate strength as well. Abdominal work will be done with CDF, Hammer Abs, and on my own.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
5 thoughts on “Kicking Off the Big Plan – 6 Weeks to Drop 7!”
No 80 Day Obsession :(. But I love how you map it out for yourself!!! Love it, girl!!
That’s coming! I’m in a mad Sprint to get myself back to where I need to be for efficient running, and CDF is what I know and can do in my sleep. I need to do more exploring of the 80-day obsession workouts before I can commit to them on a hard-and-fast schedule!
No 80 Day Obsession? That’s ok! I love that you’re cross training with Core de Force and Hammer Abs!! Love that you’ve mapped this all out!!
Good for you! Wishing you success. 🙂